Welcome to Thriving Life Counseling, PLLC!
Thank you for considering Thriving Life Counseling. I’m glad you are considering counseling; it is an important step toward feeling better and living your best thriving life.
Here are some common reasons people contact me:
- LGBTQAI+ Community: Whether it’s self-recognition and self-love, or coming out to family and friends the beginning stages of living a transparent life can be anxiety provoking. I am here to offer support along the way. It is no secret that the queer community, unfortunately, faces increased discrimination, hate, and even violence. Working with a therapist can be a helpful way to heal.
- Transgender Individuals: I help throughout the transition process as much as is desired by the client. From the folks beginning to explore their gender expression and coming out as transgender, providing letters to doctors, continuing therapeutic support for clients as potential hormone therapy and surgeries begin, to processing past experiences and possible trauma as a person of the transgender experience, I work to provide a safe and positive therapy experience.
- Professionals: Sometimes the stress of work, home, and everything in between can get in the way of us being the best professional we can be. Perhaps we may be experiencing professional burnout or compassion fatigue. I help working professionals take time to restore themselves so they can get back to the work they love and do it to the best of their abilities.
- Faith Transitions: Leaving the faith that one grew up in can often times be a difficult and overwhelming experience. It’s not just leaving a religion but can be leaving one’s entire culture, heritage, identify, and painfully sometimes, family. I provide the space to process the transition and allow you to take your own spiritual journey.
- Everyone Else: I work with people that are dealing with depression, anxiety, stress, and all sorts of emotional discomfort. If you are not sure if I can help, call or send me an email, I’d love to talk.
How to set up an appointment:
Send me a message through the contact us page, call (520) 276-8667 or email ThrivingLifeCounselingAZ@gmail.com.
We’ll set up a time to talk, I’ll email you the intake paperwork, and then schedule you initial appointment.
I look forward to talking with you.
“Success is liking yourself, liking what you do, and liking how you do it.”- Maya Angelou.
Maricopa Crisis Hotline | 1-800-631-1314