Hi, I’m Alyssa!
I am a Phoenix area therapist specializing in the LGBTQIA+, Transgender, Gender Non-Binary, and Gender Non-conforming populations.
My down to earth and passionate style is all about getting you THE BEST care you can get.
I’m here to help you get out of the pain and discomfort you’ve been living with and come to thrive in your life. There’s no need to suffer any longer than you already have.
The Details of who I am:
- Owner and founder of Thriving Life Counseling, PLLC
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Nationally Certified Counselor
- Bachelors from Colorado State University
- Master’s from Arizona State University
- Member of American Counseling Associations Division for Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual and Transgender Issues.
- Member of the Mormon Mental Health Association
Passionate about my adorable dogs Enzo and Kylo and fostering dogs who don’t currently have their own homes. Hiking in the sunshine, traveling to explore new places in the world, curling up with a good book, running on dirt roads, yoga (seriously, try goat yoga), and good food that feeds the stomach and the soul.
I’m looking forward to helping you achieve your thriving life.
Call or email to schedule an appointment today: (520) 276-8667 Thrivinglifecounselingaz@gmail.com